PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesing

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 11, 2010
Anything short of crack.
We both smoke a variety of things in the house.

jonesing

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 11, 2010
I have a small ozone machine. Not one of those air purifier things; but an actual ozone machine.
It's about the size of a large paperback book and I think I paid about a hundred bucks for it.
Large ozone machines are used in fire restoration to neutralize smoke smell; and this little version does wonders with smoking odors.
RJ

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
I smoke any pipe tobacco I want inside. Cigars are completely banished from the interior of my home.

raf66

Might Stick Around
Mar 2, 2010
Sadly I'm banished (most of the time) to the outside. I will (very) occasionally smoke a non-English blend in my house, but not often. I really don't mind as I have a wife and two teenagers (and a dog) sharing my home so I'm trying my best to not make them smell like smoke. Someday, however, when I retire from the Midwest to sunny south Florida, I will have a study all my own to smoke in. Now where did I put that lottery ticket?!

bytor

Can't Leave
Jan 21, 2010
Washington
Thus far I haven't been banned from smoking anything in the house...some of the 'baccies are only allowed in the den though. :)

brazz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 16, 2009
Everyone loves the smell of Mixture #79.... to bad not as many smokers enjoy its strong flowery, powdery taste. I for one like it!!

bytor

Can't Leave
Jan 21, 2010
Washington
Igloo...didn't realize you were asking for suggestions.

A few my mrs. actually enjoys (she is a non-smoker):
Captain Black (white)

1Q

Peterson Sunset Breeze

McClelland Holiday Spirit
All of which, IMO, provide a pretty cool & dry smoke for an aromatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.