PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
There are some good deals out there.
Nothing grabbed me at smokingpipes in terms of pipes, so I just bought some gift cards which I can use when I do see something I like.
It's great that the deal applies to gift cards, so if you buy $100 gift card you get another $10 gift card gratis.
What deal did you take advantage of or are considering taking advantage of?

Dec 24, 2012
I bought two unsmoked estates at smokingpipes.com, one of which I traded to them.
Huh? You bought back a pipe that you originally traded to them? Or did something slip from lip to cup in that sentence?

Dec 24, 2012
Seems sensible to me.
I plan to sell all my pipes to SP and then immediately buy them back.
This will prove to the pipes that I love them and will make me wildly rich.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Notice that smokingpipes.com has Cornell & Diehl bulk blends for 20% off, if you have favorites or

one or two you'd like to try on discount. They don't give an ending date, but I'd presume it is the

end of the month, tomorrow, unless told otherwise. For non-aromatic burley blend smokers, I'd

suggest Billy Budd, Big 'n Burley, and Old Joe Krantz, among others. They do the most with non-aro

burley blends of any.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Huh? You bought back a pipe that you originally traded to them? Or did something slip from lip to cup in that sentence?
I too buy pipes from smokingpipes dot com, and don't smoke them, so I can trade them back for store credit to save money on my next pipe purchase.
Kinda like paying too much income tax, so you get a big tax return back, so you can buy something with the money and pay tax on that purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.