PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesillyoldbear

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 6, 2013
Dublin, Ireland

Yesterday, we announced our Black Friday Sale: receive a free $10 Gift Card for every $100 you spend. What we didn't tell you was that we're also doing something very special this year on top of that. This year, we're hosting a site wide giveaway!
That's right, we'll be giving away tons of items over the next few days. Simply place an order, any order, and you'll be entered for a chance to win some really great pipes, swag, and accessories.
BlackFriday650px-SM.jpg

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Got my order in yesterday. 12 tins of Cooper and got free shipping and a $10 gift card to boot. And a Pouch/sample of Mac Baren Modern Virginia, so it keeps getting gooder and gooder.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Yep, I had to splurge a little and order quite a bit. Which isn't saying much as I don't have the funds for large orders, but for the first time I bought tobacco mainly to cellar, and only a couple of blends to try out. Merry Christmas to me, I guess. Now I have to buy my wife something nice to distract her from what I ordered. :roll:

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Bought this Block Meer BullDog yesterday off S&P. $45 bucks and had been on their site for a while. Just could not figure out why no one jumped on it? Oh well, hope I still qualify for a goodie...
xbJPOtg.jpg

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
rhoadsie

I sent you a PM. You probably wiped them out the times I went to check out and the cart said there are only 3 or 5 or what ever left. It is so good, and in such short supply, that I hope no one else jumps on the band wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.