lane BCA

Peter Stokkebye 47 Dansk Black

Hearth & Home Signature Obsidian H&H Bulk Obsidian

Cornell & Diehl Green River Vanilla

Samuel Gawith Perfection

rx2man

Part of the Furniture Now
May 25, 2012
I would have never even looked at the 1Q but I recd. a small bag from a BOTL and all it said was heather. Took a little digging to figure out it was 1Q. I realise it is a aromatic baccy with a topping but other than the vanilla smell the rest reminds me of port wine or a raisiny plum smell. Then you read that its one of the most popular blends made. I have a pound of Penzance, same with 965, PS LNF, SG FVF so I am not picky and smoke it all.

psychpipes

Can't Leave
Sep 4, 2013
Nature Coast of Florida
Nice haul brother. You have one hell of a lady. My birthday is coming up soon as well. Wife bought me a 100g tin of Frog Morton Cellar. Not quite the same in terms of quantity, but for once she actually bought me something pipe related without me having to ask for it! Progress in my book.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Happy birthday. Very nice gifts. I hope you enjoy your day and can spend time with family and friends.

rx2man

May 25, 2012
Flowers, valentines day is gone already......LOL....she prefers me to do something around the house. "Acts of service" are her language of love. What sucks is I did not realise the P n C pipe day free goodie bag was as nice as it was. I would have placed my order on friday. I will not forget next yr. I like free stuff as much as anyone else.

rx2man

May 25, 2012
She is ok with pipes and cigars, she knows its not like cigarettes where they run our life, pipes n cigars are relaxing and something special. You wont find me out smokin a cigar when its 120 F outside.

rx2man

May 25, 2012
No belated, this SAT, and is when my package comes......nice timing!!!!! BUT we all got sinus infections, some crap is going around Phoenix. No cigars or pipe in a week. Just started a round of antibiotics today maybe they will kick in sooner than later.
And yes she is a keeper, pic of here with my other hobby......thats a Ford 9 inch, 31 spline moser axles and a Detroit TruTrac diff. Going into a 71 Firebird T/A clone
1a0306d73962400c2937ff48dfc0d77e-400x600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.