PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
image141-600x405.jpg

Well, I got my big birthday TAD in last week, so this week I thought I'd treat myself to some birthday PAD! So here it is, a NOS Aldo Velani "111' Bulldog! This pipe has a very slight bend to it, but IMO not really enough to call it a "bent" pipe, it's not even a 1/8 bend. I'm going to dedicate this pipe to Va's, as the bowl diameter is perfect for them!
If my suspicions are correct, I might have some more pipe/baccy related stuff coming from my wife as well! If so, I'll be sure to let y'all in on it!

jeffboyrd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 31, 2012
Happy Birthday and enjoy, especially the MB Vanilla Sweet Cream... so good!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great glory, those tins would hold me for about a year, nice product. The pipe is a gem, a nice stylized

take on a bulldog, classic with a bead line but with unique proportions to the bowl. Love them bulldogs.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Very nice did you pick that up at your local B&M? If so I'm definitely going to have to make a trip up there. I love Aldo Velanis and never see them except online.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Thanks guys, I appreciate it! I don't know what my wife has in store for me, but the suspense is killing me!
@shaintiques Yeah Dave, I did. I think he's got two or three more NOS Aldos, I know he at least has a Dublin and a Billiard.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Thanks guys!
@natibo. I actually just had some quiet time with the pipe, some Blackwoods and a Coors on the side! I just got off work this morning, and the wife is at work, haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.