PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
A quick lil story about this Brother of Briar; I had a rough time with employment/career starting around Jan of 2010, being unemployed, bills to pay, mouths to feed, etc. ; many of us can relate to this situation these days. So my Brother of Briar ( great friend for over 15+ years ) hearing this submitted my resume to his boss in Nov of 2011. Well I got a call from his boss, interviewed and started my new job Dec. of 2011 and have been working there ever since. I have to say it has been a great experience and one of the best jobs I have ever had. Getting to 1. Work with a great friend, 2. Getting to stay in the field of work that I have dedicated my entire life too and 3. Really making a difference in what I do to those that truly deserve it. I told ya a quick lil story
Now to match this story up right and to make for such a fitting connection; I brought my Brother into the wonderful world of Pipe Smoking around the same time I started the new gig, so this birthday gift of utter respect and gratitude continues to unfold. He loves the Billiard shape with smooth finish and also smokes mainly Aromatic blends, so this is what I put together for him;
A Sav Oscar Tiger 111KS and 1 pound of Lane 1-Q

002-033-13509.jpg

002-033-13509_1.jpg

Measurements & Other Details
Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm. | Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.

Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm. | Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.

Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm. | Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.

Stem Material: Acrylic | Filter: 6mm

Shape: Billiard | Finish: Smooth

Material: Briar | Country: Italy

Jul 12, 2011
Thanks brothers
@purplemotoman ~ Stay the course. As my Brother of Briar always quotes John Quincy Adams ; If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Awesome gift and great story. Very glad to hear it turned out the way it did for you. Purple, keep the faith and keep your head up, where there is will there is a way. Good things happen to good people.

Jul 12, 2011
Thanks Gents. A GREAT Brother of Briar and true friend indeed ( was Best Man at my Wedding as well, way back when ), also a wonderful mentor.

Status
Not open for further replies.