PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Forum member zitotczito (Tim) saw me post in a thread last week about cigars. I mentioned I was just starting to enjoy some cigars and I was needing to pick up a humidor eventually.

Tim pm'd me and said he had a surplus of small humidors and he would send me one, gratis.

I agreed and was looking forward to receiving it.

Yesterday there was a parcel waiting for me and it was HEAVY.

Upon opening I found 2 humidors, 2 nice ash trays, a hygrometer, and a bunch of other assorted cigar assecories (including 5 nice cigars).

This is not cheap stuff and the shipping alone was surely not pocket change.
People note the generosity found on this forum frequently, and now I've been on the receiving end of it. So, thanks again Tim. Rest assured I will pay it forward.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Yeah, Tim has this nasty habit of being generous and thoughtful to others. Good for both of you guys! :clap:

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
blue, you are welcome and all I ever ask in return is for other's to do the same when they can. It never hurts to brighten someone's day in this age of discord.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Hey Bob, long time no see, I hope all is well with you. Nah, ever since the move I have not had any communication other then following them on FB. Some day when I take a trip out there I will visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.