PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I've noticed in "What Are You Smoking" thread a number of Forums members are enjoying Cornell & Diehl's

Big 'n Burley:

Primarily sweet, rough cut Burley seasoned with small amounts of Latakia, Turkish, and a dash of Perique for added flavor. A light English for Burley lovers.

I agree it's good. SP describes it as a light English but gives it a high strength rating. If you like burley, this is a good smoke.

ericthered

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2014
Suffolk, VA
This will have to be on my next TAD order... I haven't had much experience, but I've enjoyed every burley I've tried so far.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
C&D Big N' Burley is a fantastic Burley blend with a little Latakia, Oriental/Turkish and Perique. It does (for me) have a very strong nicotine kick, so I usually smoke it only after a meal, usually in the evening.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I find the C&D burley blends kinder and less biting (or no biting) compared to many aromatics and over-moist

non-aro blends. They are a surprisingly mellow smoke to me. I started with a small pipe or partial bowls, and

found them most agreeable. I'm not promising it will be this way for everyone, but it certainly is for me.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
C&D does do a nice Burley. I liked Haunted Bookshop, OJK and Kickin' Chicken too.
For a bit more Latakia, but still great Burley flavor, try H&H Beverwyck ... good stuff!

Jul 15, 2011
If you like burley, this is a good smoke.
My doctor has discovered that my blood is 40% burley :mrgreen:
This has been on my radar for some time and something else always winds up sneaking its way into my order. Gonna have to give this a shot sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.