PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I went to Beard Papa today to get cream puffs and eclair cream puffs for my wife's birth day. I totally forgot they have a pipe smoker in their marketing! Some may have never heard of this chain. It is very popular in neighborhoods with a large Asian population. They have a great product, dont fill the puffs until you order it. Try them if you get a chance. :puffy:
masthead_01.gif

http://muginohointl.com/locations

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Closest one to me is Pacific Mall in Toronto, which isn't very close (I'm in Ottawa), but my in-laws live near there so I'll have to check it out next time in TO. Pacific Mall is all Asian all the time, neat place.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
After posting this topic I thought, "Beard Papa kind of looks like Philip!" wonder if he knows they used his likenes to sell sweets?

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
I have never heard of Beard Papa. I see they have a store in Seattle. I'll have to make a point of getting there this fall or winter to give them a try. Looking at their products is making me hungry.
Happy birthday to your wife.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Ha ha Philip you should walk in with a pipe and say you want them for free since you own the joint. :lol:

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Hmm, I haven't been to Beard Papa in several years. I wonder if the one in Westfield Center still has the pipe in the logo?

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
Yes there is no pipe on the web site logo. It is still on the box,menus and on the window of the store.

whimsyt

Might Stick Around
May 22, 2012
Greater Boston
Maybe they removed the pipe due to Washington State laws about pipe tobacco and such..... they do have a store in Seattle.... :D
OH. MY. BOB. I need a Cocoa Puff NOW.
Dang, that's gonna be one long drive........

Status
Not open for further replies.