PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Brag much big man? Sheesh... we have a real Champ here....lol. Your name precedes you Mr Jerk...hahahaha

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
I'll have some up for sale soon at no profit to me. Long story, but it involves a back order from sometime ago from Cup O'Joes that I forgot about and it suddenly, and unexpectedly arrived on my doorstep this past Saturday. :wink:

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Sweet...I have one with them fir some John Aylesbury LNF....
I Hope mine gets here soon..

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Thanks for the heads up. I figured with SPC getting in some that others would as well in the very near future. Two per person gives people a fair shot since plenty decide they need to drop $200 in one shot, or more.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
13 hours since the masses were notified, and it is still available. I took that as a sign that I should give this blend a try. Through in a couple tins on #109 to boot!

Thanks for the heads up Warren.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Wessex BCDF (Brigade Campaign Dark Flake). It's just a really good dark VA flake that is hard to get a hold of because it is highly sought after and is rarely available. People really stock up on this stuff when they have the chance. Harris and Peck have close to 200 tins of this stuff each.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
@andystewart, that Astley's was sold out late last night. I checked as well when I placed my BCDF order ... and others since I was there anyways. Got some OGS and Brigham Klondike Gold. I highly recommend it.

Dec 24, 2012
I have to say, it is pretty funny how word gets out about blends and people flock to them. 18 months ago I was buying BCDF at 30 tins at a time, and I mean there was still lots left to buy. I would come back 3 days later and buy another 30 tins. The stuff was easy to get and there were no limits, and no reason for their to be limits, since only a few folks were buying the stuff. Strange how things change.
I know how you guys feel though. There is only one flake now that I am actively seeking that just eludes me (and it's not Stonehaven).

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Interesting Peck. It may also have to do with the fact that there are a lot of Peck wannabes and people respect your taste in tobacco. That almost sounded complimentary :)

Mar 1, 2014
I didn't try any Knondike Gold until Peck mentioned it. Someone with that much tobacco has got to on to something when they mention it as one of their favourites.
I'm surprised there's so much FVF sitting around right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.