PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I don't know how many of you have Basil Meadows pipes, but I have three now. All of them needed no break in time, tobacco always burns cool, and I hardly ever have any dottle at the finish. He recently made me a squashed tomato. It's beautiful and perfectly balanced, and rather sleek. I dedicated it to EGR, and from the first, I'm getting an intensity of flavors I haven't gotten from the other pipes I have smoked EGR in. That says quite a lot to me. Check out his web site: http://www.reddogpipes.com/
I don't have an account to post pics here, but if somebody who does is willing to post the pics of my latest pipe from Basil, I'll e-mail them to that person.

natenice1

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2014
Jim did you buy that Eskimo? If you did congrats, I had my eye on that one it's a looker and just a refined but unique shape.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not me. I know who bought the Eskimo, though he's not on this forum. I commissioned Basil to make me this squashed tomato that I'm smoking at this very moment, and I love it. You can always commission Basil to make you a pipe, you know. His turn around time is pretty good, judging by my experiences. On his Facebook page, I saw he made a really great Zulu for a friend of mine. Basil produced the pipe in one week.
I should message him to post pics of the pipe I'm smoking at his website.

Status
Not open for further replies.