PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
After a long day, I'm finally in the lovely scenery of Montana. Went for a walk with the wife and saw some deer in the woods. Had some tasty Italian food and you'll never believe this... I found locally distilled Absinthe! I also scored some huckleberry wine but freakin Absinthe, made from locally raised wormwood and pure glacier water! Here is the first of hopefully many pix.
IMAG0142.jpg

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Hope you keep both your ears...Absinthe was Van Gogh's drink of choice when he cut his own ear off.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
Sounds like you're having a great vacation mate, good for you.
Looking forward to your posts after you've had a few glasses of the absinthe! :lol:
Never tried it, but I've heard some stories.

reichenbach

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
Baron, please post pictures of the incredible Impressionist-esque paints you produce while inspired by the scenery and absinthe. Please stay away from any fields of crows however.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Well I failed to get any pics after the Absinthe, but this morning my pajamas were inside out and the people in the neighboring cabin were gone!
IMAG0143.jpg

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
At least you weren't wearing her pjs ..that would be embarrassing, if you wake up like that tomorrow MAKE SURE to post pics so we can laugh..with you of course buddy :rofl:

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
Man that is beautiful. I could see myself getting "lost" there for a few months.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
As could I! I'm having some Halfling's Leaf with local roasted coffee right now. It's heaven! Hobie would like it here, too. There are a lot of women hiding up here in the mountains.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Actually I just saw a documentary and Absenth is legal again. They have found that the sapposed effects of absenth are not potent enough unless you consume like a barrel of the stuff. The bad thing is the info was discovered about 8 years ago and they just legalized it with in the last 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.