PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasongone

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 23, 2011
baron sent me his (formerly leather clad) bent bulldog to rusticate for him. He told me he dug the drip effect. i went with black and red... the red is brighter in person i am just a horrible photographer.

Baron this will be back home to you, with a little bonus in a few days. i hope you enjoy sir.

baron2.jpg

baron1o.jpg

baron3.jpg

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
OMG! Jason, you've turned a $5 piece of ebaying into an absolute piece of artwork! :worship: This may end up being dedicated to a particular baccy. What should I dedicate, an English or an aro? It is a great smoker. A special day will be planned for this arrival.

jasongone

Mar 23, 2011
black and red drip? ah man that's got to be an english (dark side) pipe if it's to be dedicated.

i am very glad you like it sir. thanks for letting me do it.

he'll be home soon.

jasongone

Mar 23, 2011
i was smoking a tin of 3 oaks syrian whilst i did the work on this guy. crazy man, crazy.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Man do I like that.
Jason you have a really nifty touch with the dremel and the contrasting stain is wonderfully well done.
I have been looking for a large bent bulldog, rusticated, black, with just the rim in a contrasting stain. Now I may just have to worry about the shape, and send the thing to you for the rest.
Can you PM with your fee, turn around time and the like? (Or post here if you prefer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.