Barlings Ye Olde Wood Estate Pipes in Fitted Case

(3 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by The Pipe Monk
  • Latest reply from pagan
  1. disinformatique

The Pipe Monk

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

If I didnt had my bum leg to heal I would have gotten these pipes. Anyways, Barling collectors should have a look.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Two-Vintage-Barlings-Ye-Olde-Wood-Estate-Pipes-in-Fitted-Case-170/182251780132

Chris

Albert Einstein was once quoted as saying, “I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs.” One of the reasons behind this statement is that pipe smoking is meant to be a slow leisurely activity. It takes patience to smoke a pipe. Unlike cigarettes and cigars, there is a certain amount of technique to smoking a pipe. Where cigars and cigarettes can just be picked up, lit and puffed on, pipes require the development of a technique in order to get the best smoking experience.
    Posted 2 years ago #
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

Real nice pipes, and in the original case, all in great shape!! I will keep my eyes on them, thank you!!!
    They just need some TLC

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. pagan

pagan

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Not a shape Im fond of but they do have nice grain

Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes
    Posted 2 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   cossackjack, jaytex969, cshubhra, georged, nhhiggy, oldgeezersmoker, ashdigger