PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carved-Vest-Pocket-Tobacco-Smoking-Pipe-with-Folding-Stem-Item-2864K-/261625569349?hash=item3cea196045

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
Did you notice the one at the bottom of the page with the $49 bid? That should make getting his price easy! I think that one might be there for a while.

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
I know ebay has "insertion fees" where you get charged for each new listing (after a certain number of free listings per month). So it makes sense to me to keep a listing up for something you know you're going to restock.

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Whatever, it does not reflect well to the pipe community to have this type of listing.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
...and these vest pocket pipes are available new for less than $60; I've seen them for less than $40. Also, most people don't like them much, not a great smoke, and don't always stay unfolded. A solid compact little bent billiard, or something similar, will serve the same purpose and take up about the same space in pocket. So this is a trolling expedition for someone who knows nothing about pipes and has money to burn. I hope they get the $8 this pipe is worth. Or buy now at $5 million...right.

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
Come and on gentleman, they even throw in free shipping!! What more could you ask for? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.