PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
First, who thought "I think I will add Banana essence to some Virginia tobacco for the helluva it"? Second, ChasingEmbers, or others who have tried it, how Bananaish is it?

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I don’t get banana bread from the GH&Co blend. What I taste and smell is more akin to those banana taffy candies. Kinda gross if ya ask me. Of all the GH&Co Tobaccos I wish were available to us in the States, banana, sadly, was never one of em. : (
Why in the wide world of wonders can’t we get Westmorland Slices over here!?!

May 4, 2015
I was gifted some by chasingembers and have to say I quite like it. I get banana runt out of it, or maybe sort of a Nerds flavor. It's odd, but I like it. I've been disappointed not to be able to find it anywhere to purchase.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I got it from P&C with that $50 promo they offered over the Summer, but haven't seen it since.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
^ Dude...now that you're a VIP at SPC you need to tell them to start stocking the Banana Boat.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Yikes, wander if this is the same tobacco?
https://www.thebackyshop.co.uk/products/auld-kendal-gold-banana-flavoured-hand-rolling-tobacco

May 4, 2015
It's gotta be. No way they'd bother to blend two separate Virginia-based banana shag cuts. If it's out of stock because of flavoring rules in the UK, does that imply nothing will soon be available in that line?

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
tenor.gif

Jan 8, 2013
I get banana runt out of it,
Banana was the flavor I always picked out of my box of Runts and tried to pawn off on somebody else.... nobody ever wanted them :rofl:
And now for your listening enjoyment..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtpXwV6Mr-w

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"Why in the wide world of wonders can’t we get Westmorland Slices over here!?!"
Westmorland Slices is a relatively new product and a damned fine one too. I've sent a few samples over the pond (got another to send) and it was loved by all recipients bar one!
You really need to harangue your local suppliers to get some in stock...it will fly off the shelves without a doubt...rich, dark and smokey...yum :puffy:
Regards,
Jay.

Status
Not open for further replies.