PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Nurseing home called yesterday said my wife's blood pressure had dropped abnormally low. Jumped in my Tundra and had it in the corner, brought her to Emeg Room, what a fine group, they hurried and ran EKG, did blood work, by then she started comeing around, Knew I had a good Dr when we started talking about Dogs, wants a good dog for his kids, told him about Catahoulas, they discharged her and this morning that Big Headed German wants to go to work. SHEESH, I have no control anymore, Well it ended well, but this old Cajun was shitting bricks inside.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Glad it ended on the up and up Bradley, that kinda stuff does get the heart pounding though eh?
Sounds like you did everything right, now's time for a big cup of coffee, a pipe and a little love from PMon to make everything right with the world again.
-- Pat

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Damn , Scary situation! Glad it turned out good and glad she is doing better, and really Bradley have you ever had any control?? I know I like to think I have but I really never have!! :puffpipe:

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
I am glad that everything went well. I know the feeling of not having any control. My wife just had a kidney transplant 3 months ago. Everything went fantastic and she it doing really well now. But it is tough when the one you love is going through something that you cannot do anything about. The longest day on my life was the day she went through the transplant surgery.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I can understand your panic Bradley, I've been through situations like that and worse with my wife. God Bless and my prayers that this was just a little blip on the radar.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Very glad to hear she's alright Bradley - scary for sure. My wife has anomolies with her BP and needs to check it every single day.

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Its tough Bradley, to have to stand by and watch as it unfolds. I hate the powerlessness that comes with that. I'm glad she's alright.

Aug 14, 2012
Bradley: So glad she is OK. I am not qualified to give medical advice of course, but have had lots of blood pressure problems. She knows it is too low if she feels dizzy when she stands up quickly. If she gets that low she can raise it right away with some coffee, tea or Coca Cola.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I am glad she is ok buddy. Some folks just don't wanna slow down no matter old they get. Hope she continues to do well for a long time to come. Tell her I said hello and to get well so she can take care of you for years to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.