PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

juozapas

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2010
Barrie,Ontario,CANADA
I really liked the "Buttered Rum", the other two are ok. All were priced cheaper (probably due to the weight of the pouch). Sounds like they picked up the marketing/sales idea from the major chocolate bar companies...make the product less in content yet keep the same price? Hmmmmm???

Backwoodspipetobaccopics009.jpg

Backwoodspipetobaccopics008.jpg

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Hey I didnt even know they made pipe tobacco! I pick up their cigars from time to time and they're a decent smoke, have to keep my eye out for a pouch of this.

juozapas

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2010
Barrie,Ontario,CANADA
I got them at the convenience store. Like usual, apparently an elderly gentleman requested this brand and they got it for him. I went on the experience of the "elders" and tried that Butter Rum. And, yes the man new what's to be smoked and enjoyed...(don't forget, I'm up here in southern Ontario, Canada)

Happy smokin'. :puffy:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I and my heavy metal cohorts always used to smoke the cigars. Best flavor you can get on the cheap. I'm going to look out for the pipe tobacco now!

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Wow, very interesting...their cigars are great, especially for the price, but had no idea about the pipe weed. I wonder how long they've been selling it. :puffy:

wolf

Lurker
Jun 7, 2011
My buddy used to buy the "Buttered Rum" blend all the time, and it's definitely a good smoke, but I have never tried the other blends. They sell Backwoods pipe tobacco at a lot of places in B.C.

dawk

Might Stick Around
Aug 25, 2010
Way cool, I like the cigars, gonna have to watch out for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.