Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
31iur0HSHUL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

Pipe smokers seem to be a more hands on, creative, and adventurous bunch! This book Shows how to make almost anything from scratch so i think that a large percentage of you will really enjoy it. It covers everything from baking bread to making furniture, building shelters, hunting, skinning animals, canning, farming, Home brewing, and everything in between. Here is the Amazon.com description: "This particular book is as it's title implies Back To Basics. It is an excellent book which will give you a historic view of how things were done in the past and give you a foundation to build your skills on. In the event of a disaster, it will give you guide lines on how to do tasks and build skills to help you come out on top of many situations that can result from a natural disaster, a financial disaster and hone your survival skills. I recommend it for this reason." My grandfather had this book when i was growing up, and I used to copy recipes and instructions from it for my own adventures. You can pick it up for under 10 dollars shipped on a certain website. If you look you will find it. I don't think I'm allowed to post a link to where to purchase it but PM if you want the link. I'm not promoting a site, just suggesting an awesome book.

reichenbach

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
I have this book but never gave it more than a cursory browse. I'll have to dig it out and give it a diligent read-through now. Thanks, shawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.