PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

theboz

Can't Leave
Mar 12, 2013
United States
Hello again, I have been reading a few posts off and on but have been so busy lately, that I have not been enjoying my pipes. I'm working on changing that, but my budget has also been slim, so until I get a real job no PAD/TAD for me. Hope everyone has been well.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Well glad your back all the same! One doesn't need a new pipe to enjoy himself. Welcome back to the fold.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Good to see you boz. I too have been very busy and haven't as much time to spend here as I'd like. Good luck finding a real job too.

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Welcome back Boz! If it's tobacco you are in need of we are planning a well planned raid on someones cellar, you are free to join in! :D

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Hey, welcome back. Don't worry about the pipes. As long as you've got a couple in working order you'll be fine. It's the dwindling supplies of tobacco that you've got to worry about. That's the stuff that runs out. Not the pipes.

theboz

Can't Leave
Mar 12, 2013
United States
The caring and generosity of the members here is amazing, and I know other people have experienced it. I don't know what else to say, Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.