PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I just wanted to point out that this site is addicting!
The wealth of knowledge and general attitude is amazing. I just want to thank all who participate. I have yet to formally introduce myself and I thought I probably should. My name is Adam. I am a recent marketing college graduate and started this hobby about my sophomore year. I have found it hard to learn about pipes and tobacco until I joined this site. Why search all over the net when you can just ask a human being. It is just wonderful! I look forward to further pipe talk with all you guys.
Happy pipe dreams,

Adam

Jul 15, 2011
I rather enjoyed the banter that you and I had about pipe restoration and Micro Mesh. If there is one thing I love more than smoking a pipe it is taking a nasty old neglected pipe and making it beautiful again. We're happy to have you aboard Adam!

corvinvelegost

Might Stick Around
May 1, 2012
I agree with Adam 100%. I have not faced ANY hostility yet which is very rare in my experience. All i have found so far is enjoyable and helpful people who are being very patient with me and how green i am.

Jul 15, 2011
I have not faced ANY hostility yet which is very rare in my experience.
Alas, there is no hostility to be found here. We're just a bunch of guys and gals who enjoy talking pipes, tobaccos, pipe restoration, etc. In the rare even that there is hostility, we have excellent moderators who make sure that it is dealt with in a timely fashion. Welcome aboard to all the new guys! If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask, no matter how silly it may seem. We all had to start somewhere. Also, post some pictures of your pipes and tobacco collections too!

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Alas, there is no hostility to be found here
I mean, unless you WANT there to be. I could be convinced to call you an SOB or insult your hat or something if that'd help. :)

corvinvelegost

Might Stick Around
May 1, 2012

Alas, there is no hostility to be found here

I mean, unless you WANT there to be. I could be convinced to call you an SOB or insult your hat or something if that'd help.
haha thanks but no thanks :lol: i prefer a friendly atmosphere, especially when talking about a hobby i use to kick back and relax

bronxbriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 23, 2010
New York
I am a recent marketing college graduate and started this hobby about my sophomore year.
Welcome briar brother!! :clap:
I too started in my sophomore year of college...but that was in 1979. :rofl:

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Thanks all for the warm welcome. I am currently building a pipe rack and will post pictures of it and a few pipes upon completion.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Fell off The Edge of Night into Another World with All My Children and went to General Hospital for ER. Had to have a discussion with DR.Phil who sent me to see Opra who then put me on the Jerry Springer Show

Status
Not open for further replies.