PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
This may break all of the forum rules, but...

here's a picture of my girl's bare bottom. :oops:

bottom.jpg

and some cleavage.

cleavage.jpg

I really think she should be the next pipe babe (since they don't seem to want me).

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Your girl has a big bottom. A little surprising that a sailboat has such a big bottom. :lol:

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
My father worked on boats all his life, it was a love hate relationship, when he retired he said :lol: he was gonna weld an anchor on the grille of his truck and take off , and when people would ask him what is that thing on your grille, that's where he would drop anchor, Thought you would appreciate that Phillip. The old Cajun

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
Thought you would appreciate that Phillip.

Sure do.
Look, my boat can fly.

haulout2.jpg

Going for a drive.

drive.jpg

At the car-wash.

wash.jpg

I have to haul out every two years to get the bottom painted so nasty stuff won't grow on it.

But the boatyard is a nice place to hang out and enjoy a bowl or two.

reichenbach

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
This is obscene. I love it! This is a pretty interesting way to paint your house. Plus I think Philip is the only person here that literally buys buckets of cosmetics for his number one girl.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Nice house Philip ! That Lady Washington is impressive. Is that a privately owned ship, or part of some historical group ? Very cool either way.

I spent a couple summers working on boats as a teenager. Hated bottom jobs.....hated hated hated bottom jobs :mrgreen: Its tough to pick up chicks when you get off work looking like a smurf. Blue hair, blue ears, blue face, blue boogers, blue everything except for two big raccoon rings around your eyes 8O

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
I think Philip is the only person here that literally buys buckets of cosmetics for his number one girl.

Anything to keep her happy.

That Lady Washington is impressive. Is that a privately owned ship, or part of some historical group ?

The Lady Washington is owned by the Grays Harbor Historical Seaport Authority. People can take tours and take part in mock battles with another boat, the Hawaiian Chieftain owned by the same group.

The Washington looks ready for some old fasioned pirates.

Yup. She was seen in the Pirates of the Caribbean movie, among others.
I'll be here a few days. Let me know if you guys would like to see any more boatyard pictures or if you've had enough.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Love your boat, and wouldn't mind seeing more boatyard photos... Thanks for sharing.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Phillip, I helped my father caulk the deck if a 65ft shrimp boat, lay a new keel, thats where I learned cement can eat holes in your Hands, my job was to cement the keel bolts in,I did it without gloves, bad mistake, Later on we hit a bad storm in the Gulf,powering up 15footers, throttling down for the ride down, we couldn't"t avoid the initial slap when decending the crest of the wave, that's when I saw some of my caulking cotton get spit out like a man spitting bubble gum, what a ride. The old cajun

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
She is a beauty Phil... I grew up around boats. My dad is a charter captain at Lake Erie. I've only been on a hand full of sail boats and none were that big. Great post. It was nice seeing something fresh on the forum. You should be proud!!!

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
Wow, what a keel, bulges in all the right places.
When ever you post about sitting on the deck puffing away, I always get a mind picture of a gently rolling boat, a bell just barley clanging from the motion and a just right breeze curling the smoke up. You have the life of Riley my friend, enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.