Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I always love reading the Ask G.L. Pease column, but I found this month's to be even more enjoyable than usual. The intro and segue into the questions is nicely done - informative and entertaining - and the answers to the questions, for a tobacco geek like me, were nearly riveting.
I hope you enjoy Mr. Pease's latest as much as I did -

Ask G. L. Pease (Volume 36)

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Really great piece. The Q&A’s were excellent.
I liked that they weren’t “I have a friend”…….
Agreed, also did not contain the old, "I never thought this would happen to me, but......"
A great piece and the insight into tobacco blending is a topic I always find intriguing.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
GLP really lives the tobacco blender's life. I've just been savoring GLP Triple Play. What a nuanced take

on Va/Per despite it being a strong tobacco with some nicotine kick. It encourages me to take it slow,

and makes a better smoke for it. I'm pleased at how plug seems to offer a longer smoke, once cut and

rubbed. I can let the pipe go out and come back, and it is "as good again," as they say in the South. It

really thrives in a smaller pipe, or smaller medium pipe. It is a blend that develops as you smoke it,

through a bowl, and through a tin. It's kind of witchy the way a blender can do that, casts a spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.