PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Hey y'all, not sure if it has been posted on here already in a thread, but there is a cool article about the Governator himself, Arnold Shwortszinagear(lol) or however you spell his last name i don 't feel like looking it up. Most interestingly, it talks about his pipe smoking a little bit and shows the similarities between himself and the late Ronald Reagan, specifically their mutual love of the briar. It has a pic of the Terminator clenching a pipe in his mouth decades ago. I thought it was pretty cool.
Check it out:
http://www.alpascia.com/moments/d/The-Governator-Muscles-Politics-and-Pipes-i27794.html
-Corey

kibo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 22, 2014
SW PA
Very cool article. The pic with the pipe and no shirt...looks like the cabin from Commando.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
I have not always been a huge fan of the actor or the politician but I've always respected the man. A great piece, thanks for sharing that.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Yeah i lived in San Diego for over 2 years and he was governor then. I agree with you on the politician side and i don't care for either side or politricks in general, but i like Arnold's ambition and like him as an actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.