PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shayde

Can't Leave
Oct 4, 2013
Is there anyway someone can get their hands on the pipe club mixture Arrowhead from Paul’s Pipe Shop in Flint, MI?

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
On their website —http://www.paulspipeshop.com, here's the result
Search Results
Search Results for: arrowhead

No products for the search: arrowhead

Search Results for: arrowhead

Search Advanced Search

shayde

Can't Leave
Oct 4, 2013
I know that they still make it, it’s a house blend and to my knowledge they do not sell it online. I was wondering if we had any members in the area who wouldn’t mind picking some up and sending it to me

shayde

Can't Leave
Oct 4, 2013
I had not even considered that. I just assumed if they had any inclination to be sending their tobaccos to people out of state they would have them available on the website. I will most definitely be taking your advice though and attempting to contact them tomorrow. Thanks! :D

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Yes, it looks pretty full service, out there in Flint, about an hour N of Detroit.
SHOP OUR ONLINE STORE! • Paul's Pipe Shop carries a large variety of pipes, including:

Aldo Velani • Lee • Alpha • Loewe • Amorelli • MGM • Ascorti • Mastercraft • Barling • Mastro de Paja • Barri • Medico • BBB • Meerschaums • Ben Wade • Mountbatten • Bermel • Nording • Biltmore • Parker • Bonnie Briar • Paronelli • Brebbia • Peterson • Calabresi • Pierre Molina • Castelsardo • Pipe Croci • Cayuga • Radice • Charatan • Royal Danish • Civic • Sasieni • Clairmont • Savinelli • Commodore • SerJacopo • Comoys • Smoke Master • Corsican • Soborg • Cousin's • Spaniola Pipes • Creative Briar • Spanu • Cristiano • Stanwell • Custombilt • Sumerler • Danmore • Sunrise • Digby • T Cristiano Signature • Don Carlos • Tabago • Dr. Grabow • Tim West • Dunhill • Weber • Everyman • Well • Falcon • Wellington • Ferndown • Wessex • Ferrari • Whitehall • GBD • Wilson • G Maxine • Winslow • Gardesana • Yello-Bole • Gepetto • Guildhall • Hardcastle • Heritage • Il Ceppo • Imperial • Jari • Jobey • Johs • Karl Erik • Kaywoodie • King Classic • Kriswill • Lanatra • LaStrada
Not all our pipes are in the Online Store, so please call us if you cannot find what you are looking for.
Authorize.Net Merchant - Click to Verify Credit Card Processing

Paul's Pipe Shop & Pipe Hospital

647 S. Saginaw St. • Flint, MI 48502 • 810-235-0581 • ptspaniola@sbcglobal.net

HOURS: Monday-Friday 9am-7pm • Saturday 9am-5pm • Sunday Closed
HOME / REPAIR SERVICES / MUSEUM / ONLINE STORE / CAYUGA / ABOUT / CONTACT
Paul's Pipe Shop is a Member of the IAPSC - International Association of Pipe Smokers Clubs

Arrowhead Pipe Club / PINS
And the late proprietor, Paul Spaniola, was six times "World's Pipe Smoking Champion", according the the website.

Paul T. Spaniola

1/29/1913 - 8/27/2013

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Not only that, but he was born in 1913, and the shop opened in 1928, meaning he was 15 years old when he opened it. And it was a pool hall and tavern originally! How many 15 year old have you met that could run A BAR? Consider, this kid was running his business through the beginning of the great depression as a teenager. That's amazing.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I have been to Paul's many times, and smoked a lot of Arrowhead. They will be glad to sell you pipe tobacco by phone order. They just don't take orders for tobacco through the website.

Paul was one of those legendary characters in the pipe world, and the shop itself...Worth a trip if you are in the area.

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
It is a great shop. I visited a few weeks ago and had a great time.

They love to talk pipes & tobacco. So, it’s kind of like a social visit.
I bought some Arrowhead for the first time and will probably pick up

a couple of pounds in the future just to make sure that I have it on hand.
It’s delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.