PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Sorry you all wasn't able to make the gatering today. Hope to see you next month. Today we were able to sit back and smoke a few bowls. Watch the playoff games and chit-chat. It was enjoyable afternoon with Gigger and Trailboss.
We sampled a few tobaccos like, Pirate Kake, Superior Flake, Penzance, Di Vince and Latkia Flake. I found them all tasty and enjoyable. I will have them with me at our gathering next month.
I also had a chance to try a tobacco from Japan (curtesy of Gigger) that was blended by Mac Baren. They call it Momoyama it is a mild Aro, let me tell you this is a flavor bomb, it has flavor from the beginning to the of the bowl.
We were talking about next months gathering, how about the second Saturday of Febuary about noon or 1pm. What do you think? We were thinking either Tinderbox in Phoenix or Fox Cigar bar in Gilbert. Maybe you all know someplace mor centraly located.
John

bachrachj

Lurker
Jan 8, 2015
Ha! I found you! Not too hard either. I'd like to join you fellers one day soon, but the second Saturday in February is Gem Show in Tucson. I bet you thought I was going to say Valentine's day, didn't you? When it warms up, maybe a gathering on the mountain here in Flagstaff. I'll check back in once in a while to keep up with you all. Good luck to Charlie with his surgery!
John

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
Fox's Cigar Bar in Gilbert is a great place. Probably the one local place that I frequented when I lived in Gilbert that I miss, now that I'm in GA.

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
gigger48, I missed you post last week. It's a great one. Painted a wonderful picture of a great time.

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Hot dog what a day it will be. We will have a good day to smoke, shoot the chit. Then maybe we can sample some other tabaccos.
John

bachrachj

Lurker
Jan 8, 2015
"Shredded" does not sound good. A quick recovery then! Didn't mean to screw up the Saturday gig with the Valentine's Day post, but maybe it will have saved a butt or two though. I'll still be in Tucson or on the road to Flag on Sunday. Have fun.
JB

Status
Not open for further replies.