PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Yaz - bodacious! Bob Herbert comes to Morley's a few times every year and he is a wealth of information. He's been getting into bamboo pipes lately in his carving.
hp

les

david555

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2014
Holy smack he has some cool @$$ pipes!

The first one I noticed looks to be a BBB AF&Co, I am slowly building a collection of them. (If anybody has one you would like to sell hit me up!)

Thanks a heap for sharing the video, I want to hang out with this guy:)

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Sometimes I am. Usually when I am having a late night pipe with a good book. It is then that I have slowed down and can really savor the blend, the pipe, and the overall experience. Other times, it's fill the pipe, light the pipe and get on with whatever work I am doing.
I could even consider myself a bit of a collector also. I am very choosy as to what I allow into my home to rest in my racks or poke out of my mouth.
I suspect that my gradual change of heart is due entirely to spending too much time around this forum. I'm learning some new tricks. And surprisingly, at my age, enjoying that new aspect of life.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Glad you all liked the video.
Les - I didn't realize he was a member. Man would I love to smoke a few bowls while he holds court. Perhaps one day. See ya Thurs night

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Thanks for posting Dan, I'm going to "borrow" the video for this week's Lakeshore Smokestacks meeting. Hope things are well with you my friend, I've been laying low for awhile as life has gotten in the way of me being on the forums.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
10,000 pipes !!!!????? Yikes! Very interesting video ! Would love to meet this gent!!

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Borrow away Brian, I am sure your guys will get a kick out of it as well.
No worries buddy, I will reach out to you to catch up. I hope all is well with you and your family.
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.