Anyone Have A Special Halloween Pipe And Tobacco?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
We live in the country, so there's not much going on for Halloween around here, but we usually go over to the neighbors for some treats and drinks. I was thinking of an appropriate pipe and tobacco for the occasion, as they don't mind us smoking, and sometimes join us with a pipe.

So here's what I came up with, my ugly Frankenpipe that I created about 7 months ago out of an old no name pipe, and some Moontrance, mostly because of the name, and I didn't have any Cult Blood Red Moon. I guess there are scarier smelling tobaccos out there, but we didn't want to scare our hosts. :mrgreen:
img_0256-600x419.jpg

Anyone else got spooky smoking plans, that won't set a costume on fire?

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I'm heading over a buddy's house to hang out for a while. He's been mentioning how he wants to get into pipes, so I'm planning on taking over a few and some blends. I'll definitely smoke my Peterson Dracula pipe. Since he'll be just starting I'm taking over some 1Q.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
I will try and get a shot of my Goblins later today but Uwe Maier posted this one for Halloween. I own on pipe by Uwe and it smokes and looks amazing.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Is it all briar
Yes excepting the stem. I've seen Uwe make briar look like everything from paper and leaves to steel and stone, he has a knack.
Here are my Goblins

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
that is so effing awesome... I want one. my gram used to make cookies like that with almonds for fingernails

hierophant

Lifer
Jul 27, 2014
I've been on the lookout for an appropriately 'creepy' Halloween pipe, that I can afford. No luck so far. That finger pipe might be the most awesome one I've ever seen :)
For tobacco, I like Latakia anyway, but as it gets cold out I lean even more on lat heavy blends...currently Gaslight and Pirate Kake. I wanted to try the C&D Halloween blends, but didn't order any and now it's kind of too late.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Happy All Hallows' Eve. I just received word the finger pipe is mine! Wuhahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.