PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gageploungin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2012
Rumor has it they're making another movie this summer.....I hope Phil Collins has a bigger part in this one.

johnnyrebel

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2010
Youre missing out Hobie! Excellent series, i just finished watching it and all the movies about a week ago. Really well done show.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I live in a very inpenetrable bubble. I never listen to the radio anymore, the only t.v. channels I watch are USA, TNT, and A&E, and pretty much the only movies I watch are on Netflix instant watch unless it's a bad ass movie like a Christopher Nolan Batman or a Peter Jackson Tolkien offering. So, what is Trailer Park Boys?

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I live in a very inpenetrable bubble
I'm in the same boat. I only watch certain channels/shows etc. I am familiar with Trailer Park Boys since it's Canadian, but I've never seen an episode. I'll catch it some day, but I'll start from the first season and watch in order rather than start at random.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Is it on Netflix instant watch? That's pretty much the only way I catch things.
BTW the last Canadian show I was into was Degrassi The Next Generation, if that gives away my age at all lol.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
BTW the last Canadian show I was into was Degrassi The Next Generation, if that gives away my age at all lol.
Degrassi High/Junior High for me, big Caitlin fan. :wink: That's a pretty big age giveaway for me too. (Sorry for being off-topic guys. Ends thread derail by singing the Zit Remedy's ONLY song...)

austinxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 25, 2012
Must be one of my favorite shows. Would love another movie. They're like long episodes I love em.

Status
Not open for further replies.