PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

freedomfry

Lurker
Sep 12, 2013
Hello, and how is everyone today?

I am a new pipe smoker and am looking to join a local pipe club in the South Miami area...

Apparently pipe smoking is long history in Miami because I have yet to find pipes and pipe tobacco in stores anywhere.

Regardless of this fact my quest continues to find local pipe smokers in the Miami area.

Are there any pipe smokers in this site that are in the Miami area that are willing to create a Pipe club?

As a new pipe smoker it would be great to socialize and learn how to properly smoke a pipe with other pipe smokers.

So if anybody out there lives in Miami and wants to start a club I am in!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome to the forum. I don't know of any clubs but I do know there are a bunch of smokers who hang out at Benningtons Tobacco in Boca Raton. The owner would be more than happy to help you in terms of smoking properly and picking pipes and tobacco.

moejoe62

Lurker
May 29, 2015
Hi I am a new pipe smoker and live in North Miami. I would love to get involved with a club but don't know if there is one in the area. It would be nice to get together ,although I am disabled and have trouble moving around. I know they have a nice cigar bar on Lincoln road on the beach but not sure if we can show up with a bunch of pipe smokers ? lol they may think we are from another planet,or maybe not ? :puffpipe:

gcalleja

Lurker
Jan 25, 2018
Hi, I’m in the Hollywood - Pembroke Pines area. I know a few places in Miami down bird Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.