PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Yup BTW i might be coming down to Oshawa soon i need to pick up something i left in my car when i sold it so ill give you a shout i don't really know when I'm going but we can at least meet up for a coffee and pipe.

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
I'm in Etobicoke/Mississauga. We should create a meetup group if we're all central enough...

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Ya thats what i was thinking Brian's already got a pipe meet every end of the month in Oshawa it would be nice to get another group running and we can drive down for a big meet at the end of the month and have little meets around the GTA.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I'm out in Ajax. Work in Mississauga. Y'all should come out to one of our monthly club nights in Oshawa.
-- Pat

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I like that idea Andrew, like a travelling pipe club! Definitely drop me a line if you're heading out this way and maybe we can get Pat to meet up with us for a coffee and a pipe. Hey Pat, know any good coffee places out this way? I hear Tim's is pretty good stuff. :nana:

jdto

Might Stick Around
Nov 11, 2012
I am in downtown Toronto. I've been to two of the DTTPC meetups so far and had a good time.

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
We use a site called 'Meetup.com' to arrange photo meetups in the city. If I started a 'pipe group' would it be easier for everyone to just log onto that? It sends e-mails to everyone when there is a meetup designated with location, time etc. and allows everyone to RSVP. It doesn't need to be anything fancy, maybe like a meetup at the lake by a park bench after grabbing coffee or something...

Does that sound like a beginning to a 'newish' GTA pipe club?
Shutterbug

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
More like a gathering of far flung pipe enthusiasts. But I'm down.
The only reason I haven't made it out to a DTTPC meet up is that I don't have time for two clubs... that and I'd hate for Brian to think I'm puffin' around.
Give it a shot Shutterbug, let's see how it goes.
-- Pat

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Hope you don't mind Shutterbug but i looked into this meetup site and there isn't a pipe group on it from 80km out of my location so i starting one now. i just don't know what to call it any suggestions for a possible club name.
this is a Club name keep in mind not a meet name so the meet in Oshawa is not being pushed aside in fact this will help that meet grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.