Any ideas when P&C will have more Billy Budd?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2014
Some of you seem privy to information about Pipes and Cigars that most are not, at least on occasion. I placed and order for Cornell & Diehl Billy Budd on May 2nd and their stock is still backordered. I can't find BB in any of the few pipe stores in my area and they won't order any.
Would anyone have an idea of when P&C might be getting some more Billy Budd?

Mar 31, 2014
I've spoken with P&C and they gave me a polite version of "we'll have it when we get it, it's up to the supplier" kind of thing. I didn't want to change companies, so I like the smokingpipes.com idea. I hadn't known that they own P&C.
Thanks, woodsroad.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
We've attempted to order the 2 oz. tins a couple of times, but it wasn't included in our order. To avoid having people get upset, we turned off the button so no more could be ordered until we got some stock. We still habe Billy Budd in bulk, and when we have 2 oz. tins in stock, we'll make it available for sale again.
Russ

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Claypipes, you may wish to hold on to your empty Billy Budd tin, and order bulk from P&C. Refill the tin, jar the rest.

Mar 31, 2014
I only do bulk. And blentobac just prompted me to check P&C again today...and it's back!!! Woohoo! I thought I could live with it on backorder, but I hadn't realized the extent of my love for it. I'll order some extra, in case of emergencies :)
Thanks, all!

Status
Not open for further replies.