PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
For a long time, I have wanted a Heeschen, either a P shape or a Bent Egg. I just figured "one day". Then sadly Peter passed away and I figured I would have to move fast but the sticker on one of his smooth pipes is a bit pricey. I was hoping one would still be available when I had the funds but low and behold 2 weeks ago Steve had one on his website. I emailed him and asked it to hold it for two weeks.
Keep in mind this was the first time I had contacted him about anything. He said "sure", so I sent him a down payment and the rest a week later.
The pipe is everything he said it was and everything I hoped it would be. It was a pleasure to deal with him and I can HIGHLY recommend him.
The Heeschen is burning some Dark Star as I type this.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
And selling it to a fellow forum member made the sale even more special for me, Jeff. I advertise regularly here because if brings good folks like you to my private website. Thank you again for your business!
Pipestud

gtrhtr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 2, 2016
It should be burning a hole in your camera lens! :puffy: Posts like this carry a lot of value, thanks for taking the time to let us know.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
If I could figure out how to get pictures on this website I WOULD POST THEM. :)
Also, this is one kick ass pipe.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
This is just one way to add photos to your post:
To get photos to load quickly and show in the post, you first have to upload the photo to this site.

1.) Login

2.) Go to My Account (may have hit Home button first) and mouse down to Album.

3.) Choose Upload Picture (navigate to photo you've given a sensible name to), be sure to then hit Upload.

4.) Go back to Album, click on thumbnail to open full size image. Right click (Windows); Control Click (Mac) and copy the URL, then paste same in desired thread, using the IMG tag in the compose window.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
I just reloaded a photo of Jeff's new Heeschen pipe on my website. You can see it by following this

direct link - http://pipestud.com/301/39522.html
My pictures did not do the pipe justice. It is truly a handsome pipe.
Pipestud

Status
Not open for further replies.