PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Very cool Kent, glad to see you're enjoying what you do. Not all of us are as lucky to do something we enjoy.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Thanks Brian, I do feel pretty lucky to be able to be part of this project.

Hope things are going well for you and that pipe rack is working out for ya.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Sitting nicely on my desk at work, too bloody cold out to enjoy it, but its there doing it's job!

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
That was a really awesome article! Makes me feel like my solar panels on the roof were just a drop in the bucket. :lol: I really think at some point thing like this will begin to be commonplace. Or at least I hope so... Keep up the good work.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
I heard this on the radio the other day and found it interesting! It beats the days of the stinky ol creamery slew.

LaCrosse has a very small scale green energy project using waste water from the brewery that might interest you.I'm happy when a town wins at these projects so many little towns got burned in the ethanol building boom. 8O

http://www.gundersenhealth.org/?id=3069&sid=1

rootling

Lurker
May 30, 2011
I just missed the WPR story as I was walking out the door the other day. Thanks for the article. At work we ship all our brewery high BOD-wastewater to Stevens Pt. Wastewater dept where they feed it into their methane digester. It helps us with sewer charges and lets them run their electric meter backward.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
I'm happy when a town wins at these projects so many little towns got burned in the ethanol building boom.

I just wish The Village of Turtle Lake felt the same way. All they have been doing is complaining and bitching because we get some tax relief for new "Green" industry. Now they put an ad in the local paper saying that all of the townspeople's taxes are going up because of GreenWhey. Bunch of idiots! It is amazing how they allow people of zero intelligence get elected into positions like Village President and such, no qualifications needed.

Okay Rant done!!(for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.