PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffinmaker

Can't Leave
Jan 20, 2016
Now that this order is finished, it's time to have a bowl of Bow Legged Bear.

p1000098.jpg

p1000097.jpg

jazz

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2014
UK
I'm not sure what I was expecting but I was not expecting that. I should have looked at the name of the poster before clicking :D
I suppose you're never out of work despite it being a dying trade..... Sorry, I couldn't resist.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Handsome work. I'm kind of sorry it has to be buried, but with this product, it must be so, or of course, slid into a permanent mausoleum slot, which is still unseen. It's a comfort to the survivors to have that inspiring resting place for their loved one or friend. As we say here on Forums, beautiful grain.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Good on ya Coffin. I deal with death every day and your work really matters to people in time of need.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Nice craftsmanship! That would make an awesome coffin coffee table and a place to store tobacco.

buckaroo

Lifer
Sep 30, 2014
So. Cal.
Is it just me or is there something slightly wrong with immediately smoking Bow Legged Bear after making a coffin?! Strong stuff. Looks great btw.

coffinmaker

Can't Leave
Jan 20, 2016
Thanks all. A good strong tobacco and to prop my tired feet up (no not on the coffin) after a job is finished, gives me time to reflect on things. I'm not making my coffin this nice and bury it. Nope, latch on the outside, just knock. It is truly very relaxing building these. Comfortable too, well padded.

Status
Not open for further replies.