PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

james72

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2017
For any of you that love this stuff like I do, it's back in stock at P&C.

d4k23

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2018
Texas
I think I picked some up after you posted woodsroad, and I had been sitting on it since then. I finally pulled some out, welcomed with hints of cocoa and spice. I let it dry for a good amount of time and when I lit it up, everything I hoped for. Definitely a sweet and spicy flavor, with the some cocoa coming through the smoke. Excited to smoke the 2oz I have and seeing what age does to my other 6!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Jesse, I was unaware of the switchover from Sutliff/Mac Baren.
I keep missing Anniversary Kake when it comes back into stock, so no, I can't compare.

morgansteele

Can't Leave
Mar 23, 2018
I have not seen this in a tin for while. In fact, I recently traded for a tin so that I would have a back up if my bulk ran out and there was a lengthy backorder period. I would like to cellar a few more tins.

whiteburleydude

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2017
I have a half lb of AK I'd be willing to trade. My tastes have changed and it's just not my thing anymore.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Jesse, Lane isn't making Anni Kake. It's still made by Sutliff using the original recipe.

Also, production should be increasing since they've added more presses.
Russ

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
We currently have hundreds of pounds on order. Because of the demand on Anni Kake, Bengal Slices, the War Horse bars, and other pressed tobaccos. it's taking some time to catch up, but we're getting there.
Russ

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
I stopped at almost 10 lb. I could never smoke all of it. But if it ever shows up in 8oz tubs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.