PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

addamsruspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 4, 2016
Albuquerque, NM
and the clouds faded and the waters parted bringing sunshine back to the world. Or at least that what it felt like. It has seemed that every lot I bid on ebay got sniped out from under me. Did not matter what kind of pipes, I lost. Felt like I was getting close punching my screen. Just wanted some estate pipes to work on(it's my stress relief), keeps me out of the straight jacket. Then was on craigslist regarding a chair of Grandma's I am selling, and there it was. A light shinning in the distance, glorious curves, beautiful colors, just calling to me. And all for a $100. 16-Kaywoodie, 4-Mastercrafts, 2-The Pipe, 4-Medico, 4-unknown. Glory BEEEEEEEEE
dscf1763-600x450.jpg
dscf1765-600x450.jpg
dscf1766-600x450.jpg
dscf1767-600x450.jpg

Edited by jvnshr: Title capitalization.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I'm curious about that one amber stemmed military mount Apple? Does it have nomenclature?

Great deal, by the looks from here! Kaywoodie's are definitely held in high regard.

I've got MasterCraft's and Kaywoodie's. I tend to smoke the MasterCraft's more. Stinger aversion.

addamsruspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 4, 2016
Albuquerque, NM
I'm curious about that one amber stemmed military mount Apple? Does it have nomenclature?
That one is a Kaywoodie Standard Imported Briar 042. The logo on the stem is in black which makes it hard to see until you get a close up. The ironic part is that only five or six them are shapes that I really like. So will restore most of them and take them to my local Stag and they sell them for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.