PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Our little pipe club of the Allentown, Bethlehem and Reading area met tonight. Lestrout, alphaflux, samthe coffeeman and I had the honor of meeting with Russ O. and share some blends , brews and great tales. Russ has some plans for the pipe community that should be exciting in the next year.

It was an honor to meet him and get his take on the state of the hobby. A real gentleman in every respect.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
It was a fun night. The conversations ran the whole gamut of pipes, cigars and other topics. Russ shared some Fussiliers(sic) with us which was most enjoyable.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Sounds like you guys had a great time. I'm hoping to make it to a pipe club meeting somewhere one of these days. lol

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Russ provided us with the delicious and very complex Fusillier's Ration, and we all sniffed his St. James Perique. This was the undiluted, full blown stuff. Food at The Wooden Match was quite good, and their house potato chips are spectacular. The bar has a copious selection of beers and ales, many on tap. This is a grand venue for puffing, eating and libating. Having Russ attend is just fantastic.
hp

les

alphaflux

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
United States
I had a great time last night!

It's always a pleasure to meet with some fellow pipers!
Looking forward to our next get-together.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.