PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Decent spoof commercial.
Have to say I still don't understand 50 Shades of Grey. I totally get the female dominatrix thing. The role reversal thing makes total sense. A male dominatrix just doesn't make any sense to me though.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Regardless of the roles hopefully there are a few guys somewhere who are enjoying a little benefit from all those book sales, and I don't mean financial benefit.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
U2fIbwY.jpg

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
And coming soon the Lego movie, "50 Shades of Blocks" with full frontal Lego nudity shown for the first time:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S7AvZPTT4kU

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Just in time for Valentine's Day Paddington has come out with their "50 Shades of Grey Bear" complete with lover's mask & handcuffs.
UWC6dqL.jpg

oldreddog

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2014
Well I can tell you there was no sex in Ireland before television, and we won't be bound with this ropey smut now!
Down with that sort of thing!

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
"Well I can tell you there was no sex in Ireland before television, and we won't be bound with this ropey smut now!"
That's because "Irish people more likely to have sex when drunk" as reported by The Irish Daily Star. And we know Irish people been gettin' drunk long before the invention of television! And the Irish obviously invented beer goggles:
"The results found a link between blood alcohol content and attractiveness rating. As drunkenness increased, so did the attractiveness of the people in the pictures — for men and women."
http://www.thestar.ie/star/irish-people-more-likely-to-have-sex-when-drunk-46938/

Status
Not open for further replies.