PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
You know what somebody oughta do? They should make a coffee mug with an up-turned hook at the top of the handle. That way you could rest your pipe stem on it if you want and it would also make a convenient thumb rest when drinking.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Dude !! I love Bach and pipes. Sent it on to my wife to order me one.
Also look at this one.. now look at my avatar.. then look at the shirt .... sweet !
black_tshirt.jpg

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I like the mug(s) but I'm not going to pay 22 bucks for a coffee mug with a cute saying on it. I could buy a G.L. Pease mug for $13.50. I would love it if all tobacco manufacturers put out merchandise. So much awesome tobacco tin art that would look so good on a mug or a t shirt or a hoodie... Would you guys buy merchandise fasioned after pipe and tobacco logos? Maybe I can strike up a deal with various manufacturers and start producing merch for them. I would love to have an Early Morning Pipe or a Night cap shirt, or a Hamborger Veermaster shirt or mug...etc...

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Well hey, Phil, I'm still trying to unload a bunch of these from a couple of years ago...

Plate.jpg

...and I think Kevin is about to bring out a line of 15-pipe pipe totes for the travelling man,

inspired by Mason (Pipetrucker).

PMPipePouch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.