After Chicago , What Other Pipe Shows do you Recommend?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nurseman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 8, 2014
I really loved the Chicago show . I would like to go to another pipe show. What are the forums recommendations? I don't sell anything I just like to shop , smoke , and socialize.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I've been to the West Coast Pipe Show in Las Vegas Nevada a few times (I live in Vegas). It's a great show. A lot of carvers and blenders show up. Tons of pipes to see and lots of blends to sample. Russ Oullette usually gives a seminar on tobacco at it. Plus, IT'S VEGAS! Seriously, there are a lot of good places to eat in the city and walking The Strip puffing on a pipe and people watching is always fun.

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
+1 on Vega$.
I've enjoyed every pipe show or event I've been to, but the West Coast show is a great way to get your mid-year fix (it's pretty much exactly six months after Chicago).

nurseman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 8, 2014
Booked Vegas for this year.Thanks for the advice and the excuse to go to Vegas.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Vegas is incredible for socializing, Chicago is great for selling and socializing. I'll be going to Kansas City in a few weeks.....and a new show by the Southern Fried Pipe Club is happening in Nashville in September...

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
I live about an hour to an hour and a half south, depending on traffic, from Richmond and am very excited to go to that in October. It will be my first pipe show and i am scared to death that i will empty my bank account and piss my girlfriend off at the same time upon my return. My Mom and Stepdad live in Henderson, NV right outside of Vegas, so maybe i'll plan on getting out there for that one sometime too. Win/Win for me, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.