PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I know the stuff chews like a champ, now lets see how it smokes! I've heard the stories of Cotton Boll...
0OD0O0R.jpg

fYEExqd.jpg

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
God be with you, Weez. Growing up on a tobacco farm in the heart of dark-fired country, I can speak from long experience on the strength of that stuff. The only time I've ever thrown up from nicotine was chawing twist.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I chew and smoke Futurity, Duck, and Cotton Boll twists. Great both ways but nicotine has little effect on me sadly.

techie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2018
I have no idea what that is but it doesn't look very inviting to me!

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Chewing some King Bee (sweet) now as I dry some I cut in to slices to smoke.HeeHeeHee, can't wait!
EC3QHW6.jpg
... :mrgreen:

rat32

Might Stick Around
Aug 25, 2018
tx
Man, I have tried that Cotton Boll, no thanks. You one tough hombre, sir.

I like to use a heavy duty cigar cutter to slice it thin and rub it out. I do the whole twist that way and go ahead and dry it all out and jar it up. Then I pack a fat pipe with it, grab me a iced glass of apple or apricot juice for sugar to keep the spins down, and just relax into it. Bold flavors with a natural tobacco spice. By the end of the bowl, I just crawl over into the bed with heavy eyes and drift off to sleep. Cotton Boll gives me the deepest sleep there is.

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
img_43771-600x450.jpg

My grandfathers used to chew this stuff constantly. I've played around with it, but haven't smoked any in a long time. Here goes nothing! It has what I would call a 'distinct old man smell', but people who didn't grow up in the dark fired tobacco-producing region of northern Middle Tennessee and South Central Kentucky probably wouldn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.