PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuchulain

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2014
Massachusetts
I went out to my truck this morning and discovered that some absolute bastard had made off the the console and all its contents. Needless to say I was livid, as I had kept three cobs, 2 damn near full tins of Navy Flake, a tin of HH Lat Flake, three other pouches, a whole log of Copenhagen WG, and quite a few CDs in there. All in all almost fifty dollars worth of tobacco.
I've been fuming about this all day. I mean, what kind of asshole steals a man's tobacco?
Here's where it gets darkly hilarious. I got home an hour ago and took my trash out. As I opened the garbage can, what do I see but Hank Sr. grinning at me on the top of a cd case. The miscreant had apparently dumped the contents straight in the bin, aside from my Johnny Cash box set and the dip. I didn't think my taste in music was that bad...

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
I used to fantasize about leaving a couple dozen fat-assed rattlesnakes in the cab of my truck for that very reason. The only reason I never did it was because I HATE SNAKES!! :lol: Glad you recovered some of the stuff, bro.

trailspike48

Jan 15, 2013
Definitely one of those crimes that require the fleas of a 1,000 camels to properly punish the quilty person. I'm glad you got most of the contents back.

rangerearthpig

Jan 5, 2014
Never have understood a thief. I suppose they think they are noble since they aren't 'hurting' anyone. Turds. A thief was the reason I became a cop. I wanted to reap the joy of busting a few. Can't stand a sneaky little thief.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I just fail to understand these people - its like the idiots who smash a car window to steal the stereo which costs less than the window to fix. I think everyones car should be rigged to explode if broken into. Problem solved! As an aside there was a company in the UK that invented and sold this device that if your high end car was stolen it would cut the engine out about five minutes after the theft. Most idiots who steal these types of cars are kids who want to race the things down the main roads. Apparently the company had to find a new line of business as too many of these little darlings were being hurled through the wind screen when the engine switched itself off whilst they were doing 70 MPH! :puffy:

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Apparently the company had to find a new line of business as too many of these little darlings were being hurled through the wind screen when the engine switched itself off whilst they were doing 70 MPH!
And probably sued and won. Pathetic state of affairs...

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Well at least you got back most of what was taken, @cuchulain. There's a silver lining somewhere, at least your story resulted in you getting most of your stuff back.
Last time my car had it's windows out I wasn't sure whether to be pissed because it happened or pissed because they took absolutely nothing. My iPod was sitting out in the open in my console and my change was untouched.

Status
Not open for further replies.