PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasongone

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 23, 2011
so i have this somewhat uncontrollable urge to get estates and revamp them. cleaning and so forth just doesn't seem to be enough for me. so here is a pete killarny i got in trade and had to attack. i am not a huge fan of red pipes and i really really am not a fan of a heavy laquer-like shiny finish. i am however a huge fan of texture.

the way he arrived

petefresh.jpg

the suit he wears now

pete01.jpg

pete02.jpg

pete03.jpg

pete04.jpg

jasongone

Mar 23, 2011
thanks guys

lonestar i am almost finished with the bulldogs i got from you.

the one with the hole in the stem is going to get some texture after all, but i want to put them all up as a group. hopefully have them up here by saturday or sunday.

jasongone

Mar 23, 2011
nemrod... i think i have a "problem" with partial rustification. when i look at any pipe that is smooth i am plotting in my mind how i would partially rusticate it.

collin

Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
That's beautiful! I would buy that.
Our opinions of Killarneys are the same. The only thing that needs to be that bright and shiney red is an automobile. I have one and that look got old..real quick!
Again...very nice looking pipe. :clap:

nabottle

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2011
Jason, that pipe is too cool! The difference is phenomenal. The way the rustication "pours" down the sides of the bowl and creeps up from the bottom. Excellent!

brazz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 16, 2009
Thats a grat way to personalize your pipe. I think it looks waaaay better w/ the rustication. It gives it a whole different personality.

james

Might Stick Around
Apr 11, 2011
Like a whole new pipe, and I'll have to agree with Bob about the Nording look.

dirtydex

Might Stick Around
May 14, 2011
Wow, that is insane. I really like the design. Truly one of the most attractive pipes I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.