PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

freakiefrog

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
I started by smoking cigars when I turned 18 and moved to pipes thanks to my now wife. Well a few years ago for Christmas I got one of the coolest gifts I've ever gotten. Just this year I felt that I had the "experience" to truly enjoy this piece of art. And what a joy it has been so far. Thanks for looking everyone
dsc_2183-600x401.jpg

dsc_2182-600x401.jpg

dsc_2181-600x401.jpg

I'm really want to get another one and really like some of the lattice and claw ones I've been seeing.. So I guess the hunt is on.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
That's a nice figural. I didn't used to care much for them but find I'm increasingly drawn to them lately. Storient has a wolf's head I'd live to have but, alas, the PAD is non-existent for while. :crying:

freakiefrog

Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
Thanks everyone, I'm very proud of this for sure. as for the coloring of it it's very thick so it's going to take some time.. Only smoked it about 5 times so far and it is a very well balanced pipe that produces a much enjoyable smoke. It make the Frog Morton stuff really clean tasting..

poligerard

Lurker
Dec 28, 2012
That's a nice figural. I didn't used to care much for them but find I'm increasingly drawn to them lately. Storient has a wolf's head I'd live to have but, alas, the PAD is non-existent for while.
Greg
6873780_orig.jpg

Greg I have just pulled the trigger before you..no worries.I sent an email to storient yesterday.

Yavuz from the company told me there were 2 more werewolves in the stock.So you still have the chance before it is moved from ready pipes page.
I ll let you guys see it once it arrives and I smoke.

swhipple

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2011
That's an amazing lion's head freakie! Unusual design but really well done.

sergemoat

Can't Leave
Oct 15, 2011
Very nice! Thats probably one of the best lion carves I've seen. You'll have to share more pictures as it colors.

freakiefrog

Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
@Yavuz I'm humbled that someone who deals with the product is speaking so highly of it. I wish I could tell you who carved it but my wife got it at my local pipe shop the only thing I have to go on is the company name in the case. It says "Ural" not sure if that means anything to you or not but there it is..

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Meerschaum is the best! I got into pipe smoking because I always wanted a meerschaum. Now I have 3 and I choose them about 80% of the time, even though I own more briars. My most recent was Storient's PM2012 and it's my go-to meerschaum!
I've heard of Ural, but don't know much about them. Yavuz probably knows something.

kris

Can't Leave
Sep 16, 2012
That really is a good-looking meer. +1 on the requests for more more pics as it colours...
Also baron please take your tit off my internet!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.