PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggravatedfarmer

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
Download-File

I mentioned somewhere here that I haven't ever tried Strang. As it is a new sensation for many here, it's highly praised and hard to obtain. It's on the par with smuggling Bohemiam midgets in a giant cake. (No offense to Bohemiam midgets, you all are quite swell). Out of the blue Mr Oldreddog messaged me offering a sample, well I'm not one to take up offers, but my curiosity must be satisfied. He kindly sent me three coins and I'm really excited to try this tobacco!
A major thank you to Mr Oldreddog! I would also like to point out that the group of folks here on this forum are a the kindest, most generous people I've encountered. You all are great!

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
So how was it ? I received a sample as well and thoroughly enjoyed my first taste of this. Certainly not an easy to obtain blend but this one is worth the trouble. I'm in full agreement with you about the generous bunch on this forum and I feel very fortunate to be a part of it.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
I too received a nice sample from Red. I prepped a bowl and attempted to smoke it even after drying and I don't think I dried it long enough. I'll be attempting to smoke it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.