PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I felt that my one thousandth post should have weight, meaning, a profound sense of gravitas and importance... At the very least it should have meaning, but then I figured why should I start now?

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
Congrats... not sure if your aware or not... but when you hit 1500 post's we throw a party, but you'll have to fly us all out to your dwelling and supply all the drinks and tobacco.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Never paid attention to count till I reached a thousand at which point it feels like a new unit of measure with which to measure time. Given, it's not a particularly accurate one, but it gives me a waypoint of sorts :)

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Nate, you are foremost, entertaining, but also informative. I've been following your threads since the "For the love of God, someone stop me"! post. You've got way more disposable income than me, but I like reading about your exploits and adventures in the life of piping.

But now I think it's time to trade in your green knit hat for a more stylish Jayne Cobb knit hat. Firefly/Serenity fan? Check it out, you need this hat. Why? Winter is coming, and because I'm having my grand daughter make me one.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Orley, thank you so much for the kind words!! That's so very much appreciated. Minus the suggestion of the Jayne Cobb knit hat ;) lol I'm familiar with it. Hats play a vital role in winter months. I've had a rough life and my hair gave up and abandoned me early in the game. Stupid hair, didn't need it anyways :(

Status
Not open for further replies.