PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
Have you ever given any thought to creating matches for Penzance and Stonehaven? Could do quite well in the current climate.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Frankly, I'd give it a try, but (and this is not a joke) I haven't smoked either of the blends in a long time because all of whatever arrives goes out the door pretty fast. If I can grab some, I can at least make the attempt.
Russ

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Russ, if it would help, I still have a quart of liquefied Unicorn Farts left over my attempts to replicate Mixture 79....

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
I'm sure we, the fine folks here on this forum, could find a bit of each here and there to get you started. I, for one, can donate a little Penzance to the cause. Anyone got a bit of Stonehaven?

Wait! It's a trap!!

trap.png

P&C is trying to trick us into giving back all of our hard won Esoterica. I'm no sucker :wink:

baccyfart

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2015
Russ, P-L-E-A-S-E do some replacements for both Stonehaven and Penzance.

bedinarose

Lurker
Jun 29, 2015
The Penzance is no problem, and I think I have a little Stonehaven in a jar somewhere. Let me know where to send it.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Russ, if it would help, I still have a quart of liquefied Unicorn Farts left over my attempts to replicate Mixture 79....
How the heck did you score that....it's even harder to come by than the Esoterica blends??? :puffy:

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
How the heck did you score that....it's even harder to come by than the Esoterica blends??? [:puffy:]
When you have a unicorn, and you feed it garlic and cabbage......

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Does Russ have the best job in the world, or what? Don't forget to send him those samples express!

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
A good alternative has to be winner. Whenever Penzance is available it's on the shelf for all of ten minutes. By the time you read the thread announcing availability it's sold out. A close match would be most welcome. Until then thanks for the Bengal Slices. That was another favorite of mine. Thought it was gone forever. Looking forward to Q4!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.