PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlag77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2013
It would be nice, it is hard to use a small device like a phone to look through this forum. I only look here when I am at work....Shhhh

ocpsdan

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Michigan
an app would be great just to look at the articles and videos that go on here. I find that most of my time at home is browsing the forums, but when traveling it would be nice to read the articles and reviews.

ocpsdan

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Michigan
an app would be great just to look at the articles and videos that go on here. I find that most of my time at home is browsing the forums, but when traveling it would be nice to read the articles and reviews.

momeerphil

Might Stick Around
Oct 26, 2009
It would be much more convenient when using mobile devices if Kevin would create a mobile app. We should highly encourage him to do so.

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Tap-to-Talk would be the best option but this site and forums are on a very old version of wordpress and integrated wordpress forums - both heavily customized. Most of the mobile friendly stuff works on big forum software like UBB, PHPBB etc. To be frank, to move this whole site to another solution would be a huge undertaking and quite expensive.

jazz

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2014
UK
I agree an app would be a good idea. Trying to read the forums on my phone when out and about is a bloody nuisance frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.