Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
So in addition to the their mission to keep children from smoking Bengal Slices in an artisan pipe, the FDA has announced a new War on Wrinkles:
ucm576775.jpg
read all about it here.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
All my wrinkles were caused by trying to cope with government bureaucracy.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Squinting will cause wrinkles. Smiling causes wrinkles. Reading that caused me to squint and the smile at the inanity of it all.
I had to read it on the USA Today site though. The link took me to a broken site.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I got a 404 on that link. But even going to a legit page on the FDA site, THIS one. hitting the first link of their site gives a "Not found" notice.
And the second link is mildly interesting:

SUMMARY:

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Center for Tobacco Products (CTP), is announcing an invitation for participation in its voluntary Flavor Developer and Manufacturer Site Tours Program. This program is intended to give CTP staff an opportunity to visit companies that develop and/or manufacture flavors (including flavor mixtures) that are sold to tobacco product manufacturers in order to gain a better understanding of the development, testing, and production of flavors and flavor mixtures used in the manufacturing of tobacco products. The site tours in this program are not intended as regulatory inspections. The purpose of this notice is to invite parties interested in participating in the Flavor Developer and Manufacturer Site Tours Program to submit requests to CTP.
DATES:

Submit either an electronic or written request for participation in this program by November 20, 2017. See section IV of this document for information on requests for participation.
So, if you're into toppings, here's your chance! :) [My bolding] I wonder who's gonna volunteer?

Status
Not open for further replies.